PARTNERSHIPS & GRANTS
In addition to programming, Golden Manor Jewish Senior Services has a grant program that reflects the commitment to San Antonio Jewish Seniors. We seek to improve the lives of our Jewish seniors by investing in grantees that are aligned with our mission of addressing the needs and enriching the lives of San Antonio area Jewish seniors.
Our grant program focuses on making an impact on San Antonio Jewish seniors by working hand-in-hand with other organizations, programs, and initiatives that support this mission. We create a number of partnerships with these entities that provide benefits to Jewish seniors through our grant programs.
GMJSS is always open to partnering with others for events.
A handful of the organizations we have partnerships with are:
- Barshop Jewish Community Center
- Jewish Family Service
- Temple Beth-El
- Congregation Agudas Achim
- Congregation Rodfei Shalom
- Chabad Lubavitch of San Antonio
- Age Well Live Well
Golden Manor Jewish Senior Services has also provided major grant funding for:
- A 6-module DVD training program produced by mmLearn.org
- Online programming to help sensitize non-Jewish caregivers to the religious and cultural practices of Jewish seniors. Marketed in all 50 states and in 53 foreign countries.
For general information and how to apply for our grants please see our Grant Applications & Forms Page.
Also available are links to our Grant Application and Outcomes Report.